Turner Pope Investor Evening
Integumen is pleased to announce that Gerry Brandon, the Company’s CEO, will be presenting at an investor evening hosted by Turner Pope Investments (TPI) Ltd, on Monday 13th May 2019. The event will be held in London, EC2 and will commence at 5pm.
If you want to find out how, in less than 9 months, new management have:
- Cleared over £2m of short and long-term debts beginning with a cash deficit and no credit;
- Eliminated multiple outstanding litigation disputes saving £495,000;
- Increased revenues by 350% in the last 4 months of 2018;
- Bought a company in April 2019 for £3m with growing revenues;
- Placed £2.5m at 300% higher than the lowest share price, since taking over;
- Turned a £1.5m market cap, close to bankruptcy, into a £15m market cap company; and,
- Increased shareholder value by more than 400% from the lowest share price since taking over.
And what all this means for the future of Integumen…
Then register your interest by emailing email@example.com or call on 0203 621 4124
Chief Executive Officer
Gerard is a seasoned international executive and serial entrepreneur, joining Integumen in August 2018. He took over Cellulac as its CEO in May 2012. In 1996 he co-founded, as CEO, Alltracel Pharmaceuticals plc, which completed an IPO on AIM in 2001 and was subsequently acquired in 2008. In 2004 Gerard was appointed Managing Partner for Farmabrand Private Equity. He is an author and Fellow of the Ryan Academy of Entrepreneurs in Dublin.